Job Description: Administrator Planner
As an Administrator Planner you will be responsible for all planning and administration to ensure that all Fibre and Structured Cabling Division work is efficiently scheduled, controlled, managed and recorded.
Working to the Divisional Manger and alongside Operational Supervisors you will be responsible for:
- Planning the scheduling of operational teams over a period of days and weeks to ensure that the resources are used efficiently and customers are given the best service possible.
- Organising transport and accommodation for operational teams when necessary.
- Daily morning check-ins with operational teams to ensure they are at the correct job locations and able to work. Reassignment of the teams in the event that work is not possible at the initial job site. Liaison with the Operational Supervisor to ensure customers are informed of changes.
- Updating customer and TSL operational systems and spreadsheets to schedule, record, report performance, capture costs and reflect the current status of jobs.
- Purchasing supplies and equipment through the company scheme.
- Ordering equipment and stock for stores through BT scheme. Managing the inventory of stock held on behalf of BT and its contractors.
- Maintaining staff records of training /licensing/DBS and similar. Regular checking of staff telecoms bills and vehicle records.
- Occasional deliveries to job locations to visit teams and/or deliver supplies or equipment. (therefore clean driving license)
As an Administrator Planner you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar type of role. Experience within Utilities or Telecommunications would be advantageous
- Previous use of bespoke work management system such as: CT operating system and OptiMUS
- A good knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Excel.
- Good communication skills (telephone, e-mails)
- Experience in coordinating or planning the day -to- day operational work of local and remote teams
- A flexible and proactive approach to work as tasks need to be completed quickly and effectively.
- A full, clean UK driving license
This is a permanent position, working 09:00 – 17:30 (Monday – Friday). However, hours can be flexible.
The salary for this position ranges from £18,000 - £22,000 depending on experience.
Applicants must speak fluent English and be eligible to work within the UK.
Contact Rik.Davis@TSL.co.uk to apply